CHICAGO - St. Bernard Hospital
1905 - present
In the summer of 1903, Father Bernard Murray, pastor of St. Bernard Parish in the Englewood are of Chicago, with permission from Archbishop James Edward Quigley, invited the Religious Hospitallers of Saint Joseph of Kingston, Ontario to open a hospital in his parish. The hospital opened its doors on November 21, 1905.
Announce the Good News of a loving God to the sick and the most needy.
One RHSJ is the administrator of St. Bernard Hospital in Chicago.