1948 to the present
1948: Foundation of the San Pablo community with Sisters Saint-Albert and Imelda Cyr. They established a leprosarium in a run -down hospital for the very ill and a poor house for the invalids.
Reveal God’s love full of tender compassion by serving and caring for the persons stricken with leprosy in this colony.
Two RHSJ continue to serve in the commitment to this mission.